Australian education system is recognized worldwide.
There are several factors that make Australia a favored destination for higher studies:
1. Comparatively low cost of education. Tuition cost and living expenses are less compared to US and UK.
2. Most important, government support and protection: international students enjoy service and financial protection backed by legislation and regulations that governs international education sector.
3. An extensive range of study options are available.
4. Australian government and local agencies provide extensive network of support and information to help the students in all aspects of their stay in Australia.
5. Safe and open society: Australia has multi-cultural society and is a very safe country. Australians are open and friendly people.
6. Possibilities of earning while learning.
7. International students can apply for permission to work that enables them to work 20 hours a week on casual basis. It allows working full time during vacations periods. This not only helps the students to earn some money to meet expenses, but also gives them firsthand experience of professionalism.